We exhaust and frustrate ourselves trying to get rid of our emotional pain. We’ll try everything from thinking positive thoughts to avoiding and even trying to banish what haunts us deep inside. But at the end of the day, we can never truly “rid” ourselves of emotional distress. The root remains untouched. So what’s the solution? In this video, we explore why you “can’t heal what you can’t feel.” We also mention the three main paths of healing we personally recommend.
Contents & summary:
- 0:00 – False forms of ‘healing’
- 0:32 – Temporary solutions
- 1:17 – How to inoculate yourself to pain
- 2:25 – Three paths we recommend
- 3:50 – Be careful of the self-improvement trap
- 4:54 – Two wise mystical medicine quotes