Can a relationship survive when one partner isn’t ‘spiritual’? Is your relationship doomed to fail eventually? Being at different places in life and having different values is one of the most difficult issues to face as a couple. In this video, we clear up whether a relationship can survive or not when one partner isn’t spiritual. We also provide ways to ensure that your relationship continues to flourish (and not crash and burn).
Contents & summary:
- 0:37 – What to avoid when your partner isn’t spiritually inclined
- 1:10 – Don’t judge
- 2:06 – Don’t get lost in wishful fantasies
- 2:53 – Don’t exclusively depend on them
- 4:12 – What to do instead
- 4:54 – Do focus on similarities
- 5:36 – Do express your love
- 6:20 – Do see your relationship as a “school of life”
- 7:12 – Do honor your partner’s unique journey
For more in-depth guidance, see our article on whether a relationship can survive when one partner isn’t spiritual.